Hello 2022, well, how are we all doing? We are back with our all new juicy recipe of this year and guess what it is? Chicken Pahadi Kebab or Chicken Pahadi tikka Kebab recipe. I remembered having this ‘Pahadi Chicken Kebab’ in a restaurant during Durga Puja 3 years back and I was so keen to try out this delicious Kebab recipe at home so, here is my recipe of making restaurant style “Chicken Pahadi Tikka” at home. I’m very sure you’re going to fall in love with this green beauty served hot on your plate.
Also, if you like reading my blogs & videos, then please help me to grow by subscribing to my Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/BonGappétitIndia
Ingredients to make Green Paste :
|Mint Leaves||1/2 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||1/2 cup|
Ingredients for Chicken Marination :
(cut into 2″ tikka pieces)
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp|
|Red Chili Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Carom Seed Powder (Ajwain)||1/4 tsp|
|Green Cardamom Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Kasuri Methi |
(dried & roasted Fenugreek Leaves)
|Gram Flour (Besan)||3 tbsp|
|Green Paste||as prepared|
|Hung Curd / Yogurt||5 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
• In a blending jar add fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic cloves, ginger, green chillies and water, blend it into a fine paste.
• Cut the chicken into 2″ tikka pieces, marinate the chicken with the above listed ingredients. Mix all the ingredients properly.
• Smoke the marinated chicken by placing live charcoal and pouring ghee over it, cover and smoke it for 10 minutes. Refrigerate the marinated chicken overnight or at least for 6 hours.
• If using bamboo stick or skewers, soak them in warm water 1 hour before using, This prevents the stick from catching on fire or sticking.
• Fold and skew the chicken on skewers.
• Heat ghee or olive oil on a grill pan and cook from all the sides until the chicken is cooked and grilled marks appear on all sides. (do not over cook or over grill chicken pahadi kabab, keep rotating and cook as shown in the video)
• Serve hot by sprinkling chat masala over it (optional), serve with freshly made salad and mint chutney.
If you liked our recipe on ‘Chicken Pahdi Kebab’ do like, share, comment and subscribe/follow my blog and also Subscribe to my new Youtube Chanel – bongappétit for many more such exclusively, authentic and delicious food recipes at home. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
Follow our Food Journey on Social Media & Youtube :
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rakhijana_
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rakhi.jana.9/
Images are subject to copyright.©